The human mind is the greatest asset of our species. Our high cognitive ability allows us to solve complex problems, perform better at our jobs, remember details important to us, and live as the best versions of ourselves. So, it can be a disheartening reality when we feel our memory is deteriorating.
It may manifest itself in the form of forgetting simple, yet important details, such as loved-one’s birthdays. The names of people you’ve met only a few days before, or even how to perform simple tasks related to your everyday working life.
For many of us, this may be something we chalk up to a “senior moment,” or perhaps “Oh I’m just so forgetful these days.” Whilst it is an unavoidable truth about the aging process, there can often be a false dichotomy attached to the cognitive decline of aging.
It’s this false dichotomy that brought us to seek out ways to help tackle this problem, as many of us reach our more senior years. We found ourselves at the doorstep of Carl Henderson, a Professor of Psychology living in Austin Texas.
Henderson, with his three decades of experience in the field, has created a breakthrough product called ProMind Complex. This supplement aims to improve your memory, whilst using only natural ingredients.
To get an idea if ProMind Complex is worth your investment, we set out to see how it works, what’s inside it, and what improvements to your cognitive ability you can expect from using it.
What is ProMind Complex?
ProMind complex is a nootropic supplement designed to help ease the effects of memory loss as we age. With conservative estimates stating that over 50 million people globally suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease, starting to tackle the symptoms of memory loss early can lead to a fighting chance against this epidemic.
Carl Henderson, along with a team of medical supplement professionals, created ProMind Complex with an all-natural approach. Employing some of the less known ingredients that have been proven to help in boosting memory.
With Henderson’s experience, and the expert hands of his medical supplement team, ProMind Complex is a cultivation of his three decades of research into memory loss, and the nature of Alzheimer’s Disease. Resulting in a supplement that avoids the potent manufactured drugs of the medical industry, and promises to provide lasting support.
How Does ProMind Complex Work?
The supplement is designed to target the problem of declining cognitive function, and a deteriorating memory at the core. As well as providing a range of benefits to assist with the long-term struggle of the aging process.
The ingredients of ProMind Complex, after regular use, will begin a process of:
• Stimulating the brain with acetylcholine, acting as a strong boost to your brain’s neurotransmitters.
• Raising serotonin levels significantly, boosting your cognitive functions and short-term memory.
• Providing more oxygen to the brain allowing for more healthy daily functions.
• Creating an anti-bacterial attack on plague in the gums, preventing it from traveling into your brain and inhibiting cognitive function.
• Stimulating the body to help return a youthful focus, and better memory retention.
• As well as a range of other benefits…
The ProMind team have designed a significantly well-rounded process of promoting better brain function, and returning a wealth of cognitive functions to regular users. It is impossible to cover all of the benefits listed, so we decided to look a little deeper.
The Ingredients of ProMind Complex and What They Can Offer You
With a long list of confident claims from the ProMind team, it’s important for us to look closely at the formula that makes up this nootropic supplement. The ProMind Complex website does a good job at breaking down the science behind it, but we felt it was important to go out of our way to look at each ingredient separately, and see how they work to provide the benefits promised.
All of these ingredients are completely natural, and are sourced from refinement-free locations to make sure nothing is added or removed in the process of mixing it into the ProMind Complex formula.
• Targets neurotransmitters, making them more responsive.
• Provides relief for strong negative emotions, such as stress, frustration, anger, and body tension.
• Provides a boost to physical energy in older patients.
• Provides relief for insomnia, and helps to regulate a more reliable sleep pattern.
• Reduces mental fatigue, giving patients a more agile mental state.
• A primary ingredient known for helping with the effects of Alzheimer’s Disease.
• Strong anti-inflammatory effects.
• Improves the communication capabilities of neurotransmitters.
• Provides antibacterial support throughout the body.
• Aids in protecting the mind against bacterial effects, often sourced from the gums or throat.
• Helps to improve energy levels in older patients.
• Provides more mental clarity, especially for those who feel they suffer from a morning haze or confusion.
• Provides strong neuroprotection properties.
• Directly improves short-term memory function.
• Tackles symptoms of depression and anxiety.
• Provides a positive impact on the brain’s cognitive ability.
• Known for its direct impact on the early stages of Alzheimer’s Disease, providing crucial support early on.
• Known for its powerful effects in the treatment against dementia.
• Improves cognitive function, directly effecting neural pathways assosated with memory retention.
• Directly targets blood vessels, opening them up to more oxygen. Providing a range of benefits, but most importantly improving overall mental clarity.
• Provides significant benefits to cognitive function.
• A well-documented treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease.
• Offers relief for Periodontal Disease.
• Removes plaque build-up in the brain.
• Improves blood flow around the body, including the brain.
• Provides relief for symptoms of depression.
• Targets areas of the brain with poor cell communication, and reestablishes healthy pathways.
• Promotes a healthy cell membrane.
• Improves cognitive function.
• Improves focus, and the ability to recall information from short term memory.
• Helps to enhance problem-solving abilities within the brain.
• Assists in language learning, and linguistic abilities in patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
• Supports stronger reaction times, and muscle reflexes.
• Promotes better memory function in the brain, assisting both recalling old memories, and keeping new ones.
Known Side Effects of ProMind Complex
One of the key benefits of the ProMind Complex supplement is that there are no known side effects. With long term users of the supplement exhibiting no ill effects, this is likely linked to the all-natural blend of ingredients that make up Professor Henderson’s unique recipe.
Despite this, it’s important to always consult your doctor if you have any reservations. Since the ingredients of the ProMind blend are all plant based, there is a slim chance you may suffer an allergic reaction.
Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction are:
• Dry mouth.
• Strong headaches.
• Bowel movement changes, or upset stomach.
• Sensitivity to sunlight.
• Skin reactions – Such as red, swollen, and sensitive areas.
Whilst it is incredibly unlikely you will suffer an allergic reaction; you can consult your Doctor for an allergy test before taking ProMind Complex.
Who Should Use ProMind Complex?
ProMind Complex is designed for people that are suffering cognitive decline, or are beginning to struggle with their memory. It is also designed for those who wish to protect themselves against the cognitive decline of the aging process.
The supplement is designed to give your brain the tools, and nutrients, to better cope with the aging process, which is an unavoidable reality of life. Targeting areas such as plague build-up in the brain, and stimulating neurosensory response throughout the frontal cortex.
Who Should Avoid Using ProMind Complex?
Despite the supplement being free of any known side effects, there are still instances when taking the supplement is a bad choice. Due to the complexity of the ProMind complex blend, some of the plant-based ingredients can be harmful for people with select preexisting conditions.
• If you suffer from cardiac issues, avoid using Promind complex, as it may cause further damage.
• Patient’s who suffer from a range of allergies should consult their doctor before use.
• People with liver or kidney issues should avoid using ProMind complex, as many of the ingredients may cause further stress and even damage.
• Patient’s who are taking other medications should always consult their doctor before using ProMind complex.
Getting the Right Dosage
It’s important to remember that more does not equal better results. From our research into the ProMind formula, and the dosage instructions on their website, following the dosage instructions is the best method of gaining the best results from the supplement.
It is recommended to take two capsules a day, for only two days of the week. It’s important to take these capsules after eating a large meal, so either at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Maintaining this schedule, and keeping it consistent, is the best way to enjoy the benefits of the ProMind Complex supplement.
ProMind Complex – In Conclusion
Struggles with cognitive decline, and the aging process, are an uphill battle. It is heartening to see that Carl Henderson and the ProMind team have created an effective supplement to offer relief and support for those worrying about their mental capacity.
Regardless of your age, if you feel you are beginning to suffer from cognitive decline, and are having trouble remembering as well as you used to, ProMind Complex is a great support you should aspire to try.
Bring a semblance of control back to your life, and try ProMind Complex today!